COMPARE CHEAP MAN WITH A VAN REMOVAL QUOTES
At MoveSavers it’s easy to compare how much it will cost to hire a man with a van team online for your pickups, delivery and collection jobs. Our network has fully verified man and van companies for your safety, peace of mind and outstanding customer service. Calling van delivery services for individual quotes will take plenty of time, and you may not find an affordable, trustworthy service. If you need low-cost collection and delivery quotes, use our post job page to tell us what you need, it is very easy.
Save money on your ebay, gumtree or find affordable delivery anywhere in the UK.
What you benefit when you compare man with a van removal quotes:
- You will only find vetted and verified van hire companies, thus ensuring that your items are safe and secure.
- Removal Van companies have the appropriate insurance to cover your items in case of any uneventful event.
- You can save up to 80% when you compare quotes with van deliveries in our marketplace. We don’t have a minimum fee, ensuring they are free to provide cheap quotes.
- Time-saving: Imagine calling dozens of removal companies to find the best quote? Our marketplace brings thousands of removal van couriers to you. Using part load and backload opportunity to save you money
Man with a Van service anywhere in the UK and Europe.
Whether you are looking to hire a cheap removal van service in Manchester, or in Scotland to move your items anywhere, we have you covered. Our network of professional local removal van companies can collect and deliver your items, assist with your delivery anywhere you like.
We are not only satisfied with delivering your items from point A to B; we strive to offer the best customer service when you accept a delivery van quote from us. If you need our help, our team of dedicated staff are ready to help you.
Use MoveSavers to compare ebay delivery quotes today. Simply tell us what you would like to move, our reputable man and van removal companies will provide you with cheap quotes for your home, garden or office removals.
How much does a Man with a van cost? (It depends).
Man and van price vary greatly depending on location, van size, number of men needed and distance. Some delivery companies don’t have a fixed price per se and you will be able to get a decent removal quote, with a savings of up to 80% by using a comparison site.
On average the price you pay is as follows:
£30 per hour for one man and van
£40 per hour for two men and van.
Most websites like MoveSavers help customers save money by making it easier for transporters making the same journey to offer you preferential rate. Next, we would show you how to get cheap quotes.
Tips and tricks for getting cheap man with a van quotes.
Some removal companies sometimes can offer a preferential rate if they could do your job in what is known in the industry as a backload or return load. You may not get this if you use classified or websites that have fixed price to find a man and van team.
The trick to getting backload rate is to use a man with a van compare websites such as MoveSavers. In 4 easy steps, you can save a lot of money compared to hiring a van yourself or using any other method.
Historic data and experience from comparison sites show that when customers use some or all of the tricks outlined below they can save an awful lot of money on delivery quotes. These methods have been used to save customers money, on average there are over 5 thousand users a day using this method, they sure do work.
Top tricks for a low price man with a van:
1. Offer: When you fill; a form it is advised to tell the transporters how much your budget is. Knowing your budget means that transporters will be able to work on some ways to match it when possible.
2. Duration: The longer you post your job, the more delivery van service providers can view your job and quote. The more they quote the cheaper it gets for you.
3. Haggle: If you are shy to haggle, there is nothing stopping you when you are behind a screen. Once you receive quotes, contact the companies and ask for a better rate.
4. Communication: You will receive messages through the site asking you to confirm some details. Make sure you reply to these messages. They are asking you so that they can offer you the best price. This also shows that the man with a van team is committed to doing the job, it is also the best opportunity to haggle, don’t miss it.
Check a Trade outlined some important questions to ask, before choosing a trade man. Why we have made sure that we have already asked these questions, we recommend you ask each time.
5. Dates: Be flexible with your dates. Most times you can get a huge discount if the delivery man can do your job at a later date. They usually plan their route in advance, a flexible date is a huge advantage.
4 Easy steps in getting a man with van quote:
1. Fill a short form about what you want to be delivered, add extra details in the box provided.
2. Shortly after, usually within 30 minutes, you’ll receive quotes from man with a van team
3. Choose a quote of your choice
4. Get you item delivered.
Once you have decided to choose a quote of your choice, we recommend you ask these questions as outlined by check a trade
It is as simple as that. So next time you want to find our how much it costs to hire a man with a van, be sure to use a delivery quote comparison site and save money.
Why don't you check our other services?
House removals, car delivery.
Removal quotes online
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE NOWWHY DON'T YOU SEE HOW IT WORKS